Since I have decided to adopt a Greenwayofliving food became one of my main subject of interest
How to eat Healthy considering that I’am not vegetarian?
We all know that we are supposed to eat less meat animals proteins and more veggies … how to cook tasty and healthy food respecting my love for red meal (I know that you understand what I mean).
This recipe is the first gazpacho I have tried to make. The first try was too acidic because of the amount of lemon I put inside of it . So be careful for the balance of taste .
The freshness and the sweetness of the strawberry is balanced by the juicy cucumber and enhanced by the subtile combinations celery and mint
Strawberries & Cucumber gazpacho
INGREDIENTS ( choose them organic please)
- 1 small cucumber, halved
- 6 -10 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 stalks celery
- A piece of peeled lemon depending on the acidity you like)
- 1/2 finger of ginger
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Place all of the ingredients with 1 tsp olive oil into a powerful blender. Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Before you serve add the last 1 tsp of olive oil
- If you like it less dense, you may want to add some lemon juice, vinegar, or water (I don’t like to add water) to reach your desired consistency.
Don’t forget to put some love inside of your cooking ❤️