We love Watermelons for the powerful hydratation benefits, for the nutrients and for the antioxidants supposed effect.
This recipe is refreshing , foamy, soft and so tasty 😋
- 75g (fresh or frozen) watermelon
- 125ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the watermelon and 100ml of milk into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml of milk left in a tall container. Turn on the frother, moving it up and down until foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the almond foam with the watermelon smoothie.
- If you like it less dense, you may want to add more almond milk 🥛 mousse to reach your desired consistency.