This salad is my favorite rice leftover recipe. Simple, tasty, quick and easy, this recipes calls out to our imagination.
It’s up to you to put all the vegetables you want inside of it. The secret lies in the way you will cut them.
I’ll publish different recipes, up to you to recreate them respecting your taste.
My advice is to keep it simple for balance of tastes .
- 1 spiralized carrot
- 1 spiralized cucumber
- 200g leftover rice or freshly cooked one
- 1/2 fennel minced
- 1 fresh green onion
- Handful of dried tomatoes
- 1 fresh red onions
- 1/garlic clove peeled and chopped
- 1 sp olive oil
- 1 sp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1tsp oyster sauce
- 1tsp sushi vinegar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- dried grapes
- Squash seeds
- 5 fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- In a large bol mix the solid ingredients together : cucumber, Carrots, fennel and the left over or cooked rice .
- Add the dressing made with soya, oyster sauce, mustard olive oil, sushi and cider vinegar and the salt and pepper.
- Mix with delicacy
- Add the dried grapes, squash seeds and the cilantro leaves and mix again with delicacy.
Before serving, sprinkle all over the fresh mint leaves finely minced
Don’t forget to put love inside your Salad