An overripe banana and half a melon brought me the idea of this light smooth stmoothie. It’s all about balance between It’s all about balance between the soft and sweetness taste of the Banana and the water brought by the Melon.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 Melon
- 25ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the Banana and the Melon into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml milk into a tall container.
- Turn on the frother, moving it up and down intil foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the milk foam with the Melon and Banana smoothie.