We love pineapples for the tropical breeze, for the nutrients and antioxidants supposed effects .
My mum used to eat pineapples as immunity boosting fruits and recovery helper
- 1 pineapple (75g)
- 35ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the pineapple cut on pieces and 10ml milk (to make the blending process easier) into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml milk left into a tall container.
- Turn on the frother, moving it up and down intil foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the milk foam with the Pineapple smoothie.