An apple a day keeps the doctor away. In this recipe, banana to bring more smoothness
- 1apple peeled
- 75g bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 125ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the banana and the apple cut on pieces and 100 ml milk (to make the blending process easier) into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml milk left into a tall container.
- Turn on the frother, moving it up and down intil foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the milk foam with the banana and apple smoothie.