That’s what I call a smoothie. A real one. The softness of the peach complementing the texture of the banana
- 75g bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 flat peach 🍑
- 125ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the banana peeled and cut and the flat peach cut on pieces and 100 ml milk into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml milk left into a tall container.
- Turn on the frother, moving it up and down until foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the milk foam with the banana and flat peach smoothie.
Don’t forget to put love inside of your smoothie ❤️