We love kiwis for the vitamins and the antioxidants it is supposed to contain .
We also appreciate the strong acidity that brings balance to the smoothness of the almond milk
- 75g kiwis (fresh or frozen)
- 125ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the kiwi peeled and cut on pieces and 100 ml milk into a powerful blender.
- Blend for 1 or 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place the 25 ml milk left into a tall container.
- Turn on the frother, moving it up and down until foamy bubbles appear.
- Mix with delicacy the milk foam with the kiwi and smoothie.
Don’t forget to put love inside of your smoothie ❤️