This is one of my favorite summer salads. Full of vitamins and nutrients, tasty and fresh
- 1 cup cooked wheat semolina
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 / 3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 cucumber sliced thick on a mandoline
- 1 pepper sliced thick on a mandoline
- 1/4 red cabbage sliced thick on a mandoline
- 2 springs fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 handful of cranberries
- 1 handful of squash seeds
- A handful of sunflower seeds
- Whisk together vinegar, water, salt, and agave
- pour over cucumbers, red cabbage, cucumber, peppers, dill, garlic, and bay leaves.
- Keep the pickles fully submerged between 4–6 hours.
- Mix together with delicacy, the wheat semolina, the pickles taken from their juice and the seeds and the olive oil
- Rectify and adjust the seasoning to your taste.
Don’t forget to put love inside of your cooking ❣