This cold, blooming infusion is a real delight for the senses. My challenge here was to revisit the traditional hibiscus flowers juice by bringing more depth.
The elegance of this recipe lies in the lovely edible corn flowers, which are frozen into ice cubes.
- 3 spoons of hibiscus flowers
- 2 spoons of roses buds
- 3 branches of fresh peppermint leaves
- Iced flowers cubes
- 1l of spring water
- Pour the flowers(hibiscus and roses buds) into a tea pot
- Add 1 l of cold spring water
- Let it infuse between 30mn-and 2 hours
ServeInside of a carafe
- Pour the frozen flowers ice cube
- Add the fresh mint leaves
- Pour our cold infused hibiscus and roses buds water
I don’t add sugar. Feel free to add some cane sugar or agave.
Enjoy your drink and don’t forget to put love inside of it ❤️