This smoothie is one of my summers fav. The right amount of acidity combined with the smoothness of the banana.
An invitation to an healthy travel to exoticism
- 1ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 2 handful of blueberries
- 125ml milk ( almond, coconut, oat, hemp, rice, cashew)
- Place the banana cut on pieces, then the blueberries and 125 ml milk into a tall container and use a hand blender, moving it to the bottom .
- The liquid must totally cover the blades
- Start at low power to avoid spilling everywhere and then crank it up by notches until your desired consistency
- You may want to add more milk if you find it too dense.
Don’t forget to put love inside of your smoothie ❤️