This salad is another revisit of the Lebanese recipe of taboule . We don’t use bulgur but, couscous instead .
The semolina is dried and melted with dried vegetables such as cucumbers, onions, garlic and tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked couscous ( recipe coming soon
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cup olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 cucumber finely sliced
- 1 tomato finely sliced
- 1 pepper finely sliced
- 1 little onion chopped
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 1garlic cloves, crushed
- Whisk together lemon, olive oil, salt,
- pour over cucumbers, peppers, tomato, garlic, and fresh mint leaves.
- Add the couscous, and mix together with delicacy
- Rectify and adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Don’t forget to put love inside of your cooking ❣