Some raspberries were getting too ripe. So it was my final opportunity to save them. I quickly cleaned them by soaking them in a mixture of white vinegar and water. After rinsing them well, I decided to add them to today’s smoothie. To my happiness, the outcome was a nice surprise. The flavors were just right, not too strong but also not weak. I truly hope you enjoy this smoothie as much as I did!
- 1 cup diced melon (any variety)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup milk (almond, cashew, or any nut milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Start by preparing the raspberries. If they are about to become too ripe, clean them quickly by making a mixture of white vinegar and water. Dip the raspberries in the mixture and gently swirl them around to remove any dirt or impurities. Afterward, rinse them with clean water and set them aside.
- In a blender, add the diced melon, cleaned raspberries, and milk of your choice.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth and well combined. If you prefer a colder smoothie, you can also add a few ice cubes to the blender.
- Once the smoothie reaches your desired consistency, taste it and adjust the sweetness if necessary. If the melon and raspberries are naturally sweet enough for you, there’s no need to add any additional sweeteners.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy the refreshing combination of melon and raspberries!
You can freely change the amounts of the ingredients according to your taste.
You can also try adding other things like a sweetener (such as honey or maple syrup) or a handful of fresh mint leaves to give it a refreshing flavor. Use your imagination and personalize this recipe to your liking!