This one is my favourite smoothie: it might seem to acidic for some people: add less lemon and enjoy all the healthy green benefits of this Spinach, cucumber, green apple smoothie.
- 340g spinach
- 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 green apple peeled and finely chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
- 250ml cold spring water
- 1tsp of stevia or honey if you like it more sweet
- Place the chopped spinach and the cilantro with the spring water into a tall container and use a hand blender moving it to the bottom
- The liquid must totally cover the blades
- Start at low power to avoid pulling it everywhere . Crank it up by notched and gradually move to higher speeds and add the chopped cucumber, the green apple and lemon juice until your desired consistency .
- You may want to add more water and lemon to adjust it to your taste
- Don’t forget to put love inside of your smoothie ❤️🙏