Inside of my afropolitan kitchen Môni kourou … I know … this one is for #ivoirian, #Guinean #Mali citizens …
dear Ivorians family … no no no, thus isn’t coco bacca, just MÔNI, like my mum used to roll them each days …. hers were finer for sure…..
This is one ouf our #porridge mDe from #millet flour.
- 1 glass of millet balls ( millet + water … at African stores or we will share a tutorial video from millet flour )
- 2 glasses of spring water
- 1 tsp of pure organic tamarind pasta diluted in 1 teaspoon of hot water ( some prefere lemon.-1/2- Not me)
- 1tsp or more sugar or honey or any other sweetener.
- Boil the water at low eat .
- When hot 3nough, add the millet balls
- cook the millet balls for 15mn to 20 mn
- When cooked put of heat, add the tamarind pasta diluted until mixed with delicacy (some prefere to add coconut juice, milk or flakes… some like it with lemon . You can add sugar, syrups honey …)
I think that this ingredient could be used by vegan or non vegan interested by discovering new cereals or new, natural ingredients .