Welcome to Rouen, a beautiful city in France with a rich medieval heritage. Let’s explore the charming cobbled streets and historic architecture as we walk into the stories of kings, warriors, and saints that shaped this enchanting place.
Stepping into its streets and historic architecture is like taking a step back in time.
- Rouen Cathedral: we have discovered a stunning Cathedral, a majestic model of Gothic architecture made of an intricate facade inviting us to step inside to marvel at the grandeur Of its goal
- Historic Old Town: Rouen is my lovely discovery. The charming Old Town’s narrow streets and beautiful squares, the amazing famous Gros-Horloge clock and the historic Place du Vieux-Marché where Joan of Arc was 🥵 🔥 burnt
- Joan of Arc’s Trail: we walk in the footsteps of Joan of Arc as we discover the place associated with her life in Rouen. Learn about her courageous , fierce, pride woman who sacrificed herself on behalf of her values
- Palais de Justice: Visit the impressive Palais de Justice, a historic building that once housed the Parlement of Normandy and welcomes an amazing Jewish building discovered in the 70’s
- Gastronomic discoveries: Rouen, is famous for it’s culinary specialties native of normand cuisine. savory bloody duck, Caen style triple , delicious crêpes and apple-based products like cider and Calvados.
- Art and Museums: Musée des Beaux-Arts for paintings(works by Claude Monet….)
Rouen is a captivating, rich historical city with medieval charm,
A wonder of the past with Its architecture, stories of Joan of Arc and Richard the Lionheart which heart was buried at Rouen…
For more informations, the tourism office of Rouen